Employee ParticipationAs a proud member of the UCSF family, don’t miss this new opportunity to show your spirit and support! Be a part of UCSF history!
Come join your fellow employees to celebrate the grand opening of UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay. When its doors officially open February 1, 2015, UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay will be a wonderful place for us all to call home, helping each of us do what we do best—save and change lives.The hospitals’ leading-edge technology and design elements have all been adapted to make our work easier—more efficient, more pleasant, more streamlined—all with the goal of boosting our efforts to provide the best in patient care.
How can you get involved? Here are some ideas:
Ready to Walk? Register here!
- Create a team with your co-workers representing your department, specialty or floor.
- Start a team with your family or friends.
- Register as an individual and walk with friends.
- Join an employee based team.
- Create a team in honor of the patients you serve.
- Compete for highest participation or most dollars raised between teams. Check out incentive prizes here.
- Don’t feel like walking? Volunteer for the event! Your in-depth knowledge of UCSF will be a great asset to the team. Sign up here.
- Check out the fundraising toolkit for more ways to get involved and boost fundraising.