By participating and fundraising for the Hard Hat Walk
and Lights On Festival
, you are directly contributing to the life-saving work that happens at UCSF Medical Center every day!
While all participants are encouraged to raise $100 or more to gain entry into the Lights On Festival
, there is no need to stop there! Challenge yourself, your friends and your family and see just how much you can raise in support of the children, women and families UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay will serve.
Want more inspiration?
- Visit our patient stories page to read about the patients and families we serve and get a first-hand feel for the work we do and its impact.
- Visit our fundraising toolkit for suggestions and tips on how to maximize your fundraising and connect with your circle of friends, family and co-workers!
- Check out these awesome fundraising incentive prizes!
You may be able to double or even triple your donations! Thousands of companies have a program that matches employee gifts made to support nonprofit organizations. Contact your human resources office to see if your company has a matching gift program and how you can participate. Matching gifts are directed to the same designation as your original gift, in this case to the Hard Hat Walk
, and your contribution must be received before corporate matches can be accepted. The UCSF Foundation and the Hard Hat Walk
will recognize you for the total amount.
How to take advantage of matching gifts:
- Obtain matching gift forms from your personnel office.
- Complete the matching gift form (or complete your employer's online web form).
- Follow your company's policy for submitting the form.
To account for matching gifts on your Hard Hat Walk
fundraising page, send your donation, along with your company’s matching gift form to:
UCSF Medical Center Special Events
Suite E, Box 3105
San Francisco, CA 94143-3105
For questions regarding counting matching gifts towards your Hard Hat Walk
fundraising, please contact the UCSF Medical Center Special Events at 415-476-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org