The Mission bay Kick-Off Celebration Saturday, September 6, 2014 @ 5:30pmDay of Event Details:
- Event Parking Opens at 3:00pm
- Registration/Check In Opens at 3:30pm
- Hard Hat Walk Begins at 5:30pm
- Lights On Festival Opens Immediately Following the Walk
- Light Show and Entertainment Begins at 7:50pm
- Event Concludes at 8:30pm
Packet Pick Up:Join us for the UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay Kick-Off Celebration !
- UCSF employee parking passes will be honored at the parking lots closest to the event. Please click here for the parking and event map.
- If you reserved a parking space upon registration, please check your inbox for your parking assignment and information. If you did not receive parking confirmation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Beginning with the interactive 5k Hard Hat Walk
, event participants will wind their way along the waterfront of Mission Bay and AT&T Park with snack stations, rest stops and entertainment along the route.
At the finish line, participants will enter the Lights On Festival
– a high energy party featuring food and beverages from some of San Francisco’s best restaurants, while enjoying top-tier entertainment. As the sun sets, UCSF will stage a spectacular, state-of-the-art light show surrounding the new Medical Center hospitals!
By participating and fundraising for the Hard Hat Walk
, you are directly contributing to the life-saving work that happens at UCSF Medical Center every day. Walk with us to celebrate and support the patients, families, staff and philanthropists that are making the UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay a reality!Mission Bay Kick-Off Celebration Timeline:
3:00 PM Event parking opens
3:30 PM Packet pick up and incentive prize pick up open
Interactive booths in Walk Expo open
5:15 PM Welcome and words from Mark Laret, CEO of UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
5:30 PM Hard Hat Walk
begins! Lights On Festival
7:50 PM Lights On Festival
Light Show Finale!